Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Super Bowl's Over Replacement Blog

Another 4 a.m. alarm
Never thought I would get used to answering that damn thing.
I was right !

Still, there are worse things than talking sports for 4 hours.
Really, how lucky can you be.
Oh yeah, you could be making millions for playing !
And by the way, I know that this is a shameless plug, but let’s face it
I’m preaching to the converted here.
I believe we have the most entertaining morning show in town.
They’re both gonna call me a big suck
But Casavant and Starr make up the best team I’ve ever been on.

I wouldn’t mind turning over tomorrow morning and waking up in April.
I love the NFL and that’s over.
I love playing golf.
I love playoff hockey.
I love the start of the baseball season.

I hate winter.
I hate the cold.

It’s not the worst thing being one of the Bears.
Eat until you can’t move and then go to sleep until it’s warm.

No one said this blog had to be about sports.
Sorry,
Elliott’s asleep right now
Please come back later in the week.

1 comment:

JJ FRENCH said...

It may seem rather glamourous Elliot, but hibernation is no walk in the park. I don't care to share with you as to why i know this, but bears produce no solid waste during hibernation due to a massive fecal plug which weighs up to 11 pounds, depending on the size of the bear. So imagine eating 2 superbowls worth of steaming chilli and all the greasy wings you could handle and washing it all down with a big 8 pound hunk of cheese that'll backstop you like Johnny Bench. The sleep would be nice, but I bet the cramps are just nasty.