Monday, November 12, 2007

Naming These Things Is The Toughest Part

Look, this all about me.
It's my blog and I'll cry if I want to.

ENOUGH !!
How many games do the Oakland Raiders have to lose before they finally allow Jamarcus Russell to do what he should be doing.
Despite spending too much time on the field, the Oakland Defense has allowed an average of less than 20 points a game and lost all 5.
Giddy-UP !!!

GO HAWKS GO !!!
I believe.
There is a future after all.
That so many were confused with last year's amatuer draft.
Oh, there isn't a true number one.
The kid's too small.
Patrick Kane is going to be just fine and along with Jonathan Toews and the passing of Bill Wirtz, there is hope once again in Chicago.

ALS I'VE GOT TO SAY
Why are we shocked that the Als are not moving on because they twice couldn't gain a single bloody yard.
It happened in the first game of the season and the last game of the year.
It's a shame that so many will suffer at the hands of so few.
This one's on the G.M.
You can't blame people for not doing what they clearly can't do.
We already knew the O-Line was trouble.
Never blame players who play to their ability, blame the guy who put them in that position.
Jim Popp was not a great coach this season but he let down the coach with his previously stellar work as G.M.

OH THE HUMANITY
Defense apparently only wins championships, it just doesn't get respect.
Ryan Braun as rookie of the year over Troy Tulowitzki ?
It's not best rookie hitter of the year.
Braun may have been the worst fielding thirdbaseman in all of baseball last year.
Tulowitzki is as good a fielding shortstop as there is in the game already.
Why doesn't it all add up ?

HABS SO MUCH BETTER
Everyone is entitled to their mistakes.
I called for the Canadiens to miss the playoffs this season and I was wrong.
Here's why:
The Goaltending's better.
The defense is better.
Kovalev is better.
Komisarek is better.
The coach is better.
It's not like they'll win the Stanley Cup.
But they're better.
And how much better do they have to be ?
I think they CAN be 2 points better.

1 comment:

Jayson Ambrose said...

You know I have no idea what the hell you're talking about, but I want to say 'hey' anyway.

Drop me line at jayson@jambrose.ca.

I'd love to catch up.

J